11.)

Another Dead Wrestler
Sensational Sherri Martel


She wanted to be a clown and ran away from home to join the circus. She became a professional wrestler instead. She wore black fishnet tights and too much make up and she was one of the most hated female managers in WWE history. She used her pointy heels as weapons to Shawn Michaels and Macho Man and The Million Dollar Man to victory. I used to think Sensational Sherri was the ugliest woman in the world, but I was still sad that she never woke up from the OxyCodone that she took in her mother’s house in McCalla, Alabama. Sensational Sherri Martel was dead and people were shocked and Jake “The Snake” Roberts wrote a poem about it on his MySpace page.

Sherri
You glistened when I met you in 1974
33 years of sharing, shards of time.
Your friendship, fellow wrestler, lovers,
and a hell of a lot more.
Forgive me, but why didn't you wait for me?